Thursday, July 8, 2010

At This Point.....Why Not?

Just to make it really clear........I'm not frugal - I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!!!!


I like nice things - actually I LOVE nice things.  Definitely been an interesting process restoring our '69 Tradewind - I'm the Glamper Girl and my hubby is happy in his Coleman Pop-Up (mancamping at it's finest).  As we get closer to the end of our restoration journey we seem to have become even more free-spirited in expanding our long-expired budget.  My Nelson clock, his (ok mine but he thinks it's his idea) new TV, my crazy sick eBay glasses, his.........uh, man stuff - tools, sanders, did I mention tools? 

But when my sweet, patient, hard-working hubby decided to replace the original belly-pan (which btw was holding a significant amount of really gross stinky flood water dirt in it's bowels) with Diamond Plate....really, how could I say no?


Yup...I said it.....our AS has a Diamond Plate Butt....at this point why not?










No comments:

Post a Comment