Saturday, November 20, 2010

Introducing.....Miss June

Wow - it's been forever since I updated my blog....coincidentally the last time I did was right before our AS renovation was complete.  Since then it's been a whirlwind - we introduced our beauty with a Trailer Warming Party at our home; co-hosted our first Unit Rally and had an incredible opportunity to have our AS featured in a photo shoot for a pin-up girl calendar!

Talk about a small world:  I meet an incredible woman named Janele at the Nordstrom Mac counter...she stays in my life and does my makeup for our wedding....she has a friend Taylor who needs to use a vintage trailer for a photo shoot and just like that...our AS is participating in her first - and hopefully not last - photo shoot!!  

The location Taylor picked was pretty cool with an abandoned industrial feel, the model was stunning (and of course another Nordy Mac girl), our AS seemed to sit a little more confidently...particularly after we installed her WBCCI numbers,  and my husband Doug and I couldn't have been more proud of the work, creativity and commitment it took for us...and our beloved friends/contractor...to bring our dream to life.

Take a look at images from the photo shoot (attached)...plus a silly photo of my husband running through the shoot.   For the 2011 Dogs & Kittens Calendar click here.










Stay tuned for updates on our Glamping adventures
Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment