Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's Tempting!!!

I'm enthralled with the crazy lady on the Target Black Friday commercials!!!  The arm curls with the shopping basket, the thigh workout on the treadmill and, just saw this one last night, she's lying in bed wearing a million alarm clocks so she'll wake up in time for "The Big Sale".

I've never ever braved the crowds on Black Friday and in no way would I wake up at some crazy oh-dark-thirty time so I could cram into a store with a bunch of crazed people - but I have to admit these ads...and the downloadable store shopping map...are tempting.

You'd think I would know better - wish me luck!
M

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading through your previous posts...we are going to start on a 1956 AS Bubble...13 feet...pre-Bambi. There was only 400 of them made...ours is #289...we are excited ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny, because if I leave my fav. show during the commercial, and I hear those ones on, I run back to watch! They are timeless, and I love the training in 3" stilettos(sorry, it seems I can not spell anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick update...I did actually go to Target at 3:45 am. There were about 500 people in line and, since I wanted to keep everyone on Facebook updated on my adventure I wanted a photo with the Target sign in the background of the crowd. Embarrassingly - while I was so focused on getting "the picture" I fell off the curb. Was more concerned with saving my iPhone, hoping that my new skinny jeans weren't torn and that no one in line recognized me that I wasn't even aware of the SUV that stopped within inches of my head :) What a goof. Plus, I didn't buy anything on sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ain't for city gals. Glad to hear you enjoyed my previous posts...and absolutely amazed that you have one of these beauties. Random oddness -the previous owners' of our AS had WBCCI # 289 - which you can still see ghosting behind our numbers. Not quite as rare as knowing it was the 289th one built like yours :)

    Headed to your blog to check out photos!!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete