Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season


You Can Never Have Too Many Lights, Too Many Ornmanets, nor Too Many Trees....


I'm really not sure where 2010 went....really hard to believe Christmas is 20 days away!!  Headed off for a holiday luncheon with our AS Unit - a record number of members are attending which is great!!  I'm donating a pink flamingo-themed gift for the white elephant gift exchange - should be pretty amusing to see what people salvage from their years of camping and regift!!!  Should be pretty fun.


It seems like every year I add more and more and more decorations to our home and, since I'm running out of space at home (unless I start hanging the trees upside down from the ceiling!!!) I've shifted some to the AS and my office.  It's turning out to be a very tinsel Christmas in our home.  My husband thinks I'm crazy but really I see nothing wrong with two vintage tinsel trees - I so had to have the newest addition which turns.  Oh, and then there's the 7' vintage white tree I just bought on eBay, various decorative trees and "the big daddy" - the 10' prelit tree that, although beautiful when done, is a nightmare for two not-so-tall people to put together!!

Whatever you celebrate this holiday season, wishing you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment