Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Call Me Sybil!!!

My long-time girlfriends would be shocked to know that yesterday, when normally I would have spent the day visiting my favorite shopping haunts, I actually rushed through my shopping so I could get back to the Airstream Polishing Project!!!

Who am I and what's happened to my inner shopper?  I'm going with the belief that she's still there...buried deep inside and surrounded by a ginormous layer of Nuvite!!  The fact that I'm walking around with beat-up-airplane-paint-stripper dissolved-permanently-gray-cuz-of-polish gray nails is a clear indication I'm not my normal self!!

Snapshot of my day:  Nordstrom - power shopping; mad dash to Cole Haan store - more power shopping; Home Depot - a different type of power shopping...power tools; and Napa Auto Parts (seriously) for 3M polishing parts 05717 & 05719 (really frightening that I know the part #s AND that the sales guys know me by name!!).  


AS Update:  Had a total of 10 people, all members of our WBCCI unit, six of whom drove a minimum of two hours each way....working on our trailer on Saturday.  The unconditional friendship they've shown is humbling, inspiring and really really incredible.  Should be able to finish first pass of entire AS by tomorrow night...just in time for the delivery of our new cyclo-polisher (which sounds like a monster from some crazy horror flick) and our Zip Dee awning (which should arrive at our local AS Dealer sometime this week).






My Next Career Move:  Become a Nuvite Distributor!!!





Officially at 30 days and counting....yikes!!!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment