Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vanilla Ice Ice Baby....

Here I go again....first it was the "Crazy Christmas Target Lady" just cuz I could see myself in every one of the commercials she made and now I've decided that Vanilla Ice is fairly rockstar!


Seriously, his home renovation project "Vanilla Ice Project", is pretty good.....he definitely knows his stuff from landscaping to irrigation to design....love it!!


Trailer progress moving ahead well:  ordered the Zip Dee awning (should be here in about 10 days); bought a scooter (not a Vespa but a darling 125 cc Yamaha Vino); have arranged to have new axles installed on our way down to PS; hip Bertoia chairs should be here any day and clear coat removal in preparation for Polishing Posse this coming Saturday right on schedule!!  A little concerned about the electrical (inverter, Long Long Trailer doorbell (but much much cooler)) and interior tweaks but I've got to believe that hubby will make sure those happen.


Oh...and most importantly, I need to get going on aving those fabulous vintage dresses (my favorites are the sparkly brocade hipster ones) altered so I can have plenty of options during the cocktail party and open house(s) during Modernism Week.


Good times.....
M

No comments:

Post a Comment