Sunday, February 13, 2011

PS Departure Date: Six Wake-ups & Counting

Wrong...Westfield Salsa
Right...Westfield Julep



My stomach is in my throat, and my palms are sweating just typing this!!  We're down to fine-tuning now:  AS polished to a crazy mad shine, awning installed...altho it's the wrong fabric color (good times); new wheels don't fit old axle so we're taking them with us to Inland RV hoping that they'll fit when next axles get installed; and new rockstar doorbell installed!!!!

Great fun day last Friday when I tried on my awesome vintage dresses and they fit!!!  My friend Jeany is a magician!!


Humbling moment over the last few weeks...a custom-made Eames-inspired elephant for the AS given to me by a friend from work.  Any sneakerheads out there will clearly recognize the inspiration & know who is wonderful man is.  I'm truly honored by his kindness, and his friendship

Watching weather forecast daily, keeping fingers crossed for no snow in the pass and sunshine in PS!!!

Wish us luck!!!

Tick-whyisthatclocksoloud?-Tock


M

No comments:

Post a Comment