Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I Like.....Confessions of a Happy Glamper



THINGS I LIKE....Squishy Collapsible Things
Confessions of A Happy Glamper

One of the very first things I bought, oh a million years ago, for our AS were some collapsible mixing bowls & dog bowls at Camping World.  Not particularly pretty, but most definitely functional...someday when we could actually use our trailer!!

Over the next two years or so, someone clearly got the hint that this collapsible stuff didn’t need to look boring (yeah, fun colors!) AND introduced “squishy things” like the iSi prep & mixing bowls.  You bet I own them all - measuring spoons & cups, more bowls, colander - you name it!

One of my most favorite finds is an incredible, full-sized salad spinner....that’s collapsible!!  Made by Progressive, who makes lots of other trailer-friendly goodies, it has fantastic functionality and of course I was able to make room for it in the Heath AS (Doug didn’t really need that extra pair of shoes, right?)

You can find these items almost everywhere - I’ve had the most luck at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, occasionally Costco and our local Kitchen Kaboodle.  Prices range between $12 - $29....a small price to pay for bringing the creature comforts of home to your AS lifestyle!


Happy travels -

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment