Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Isn't She Lovely...Isn't She Wonderful....

....isn't she precious...less than one summer old....I never thought AS owner's we'd be....Saving one as lovely as she.....But isn't she lovely made from love?


I hope Stevie will forgive me for some slight modifications to one of his beautiful songs...it just kept playing over and over in my head as I was thinking about this post.

I just started a Twitter account for our WBCCI Unit and, while looking for people to follow I came across several which were accounts of AS renovations.  In each one it was clear that the owner's had a clear vision of what they wanted their AS to look like when the work was done, were passionate about doing the job correctly, and...although I'm sure they were anxious to get out on the road...didn't seem willing to rush and/or compromise their vision.

In preparation for a photo shoot with our friend Taylor, we gave our beauty a good cleaning (like she really needed it since I'm compulsive about keeping her spotless!).  The weather didn't cooperate - to be expected in November in the Pacific NW - but oh, does our AS look lovely:
Always the Glamper Girl

Our new 75th Anniversary screen guard
Hmmmm....cover girl?  someday!!!
The view from the bedroom 
The "Bed Pod"

Oh yes I did mix my designers!!!


Cocktails, anyone? 
These vases were our color inspiration 
Mid-century modern at it's finest
and just for the fun of it...a little reminder of where we started:

And we were thinking what exactly???

I think I need a drink....NOW!!!



Cheers to all of you out there committed to your vision...whatever your beauty!
M












No comments:

Post a Comment